School envelopes with attractive catalogs – that can only mean its fundraiser time, and no doubt your child or grandchild wants to sell a lot (and perhaps outrank peers in a friendly competition to earn a fancy eraser pack or related prize).
This year, do something different for your school fundraiser and offer religious greeting cards for Christmas. They’re beautiful, useful, uplifting and help to share your faith. For example, cards from The Printery House are monastic-made in the same print shop that’s been operating for 60 years. Our online Catholic store has the answers to your school fundraising dilemma.
If you’re like many families, you need a little humor in your school week. Let’s consider the top five school fundraising items we’ve all purchased already, and the ways faith-filled greeting cards are better:
1. Frozen pizzas. Many of us with school-aged children have bought frozen pizzas with the promise of “brick oven” baked, only to realize that while we enjoy helping students, these closely resemble the pizzas available at bulk stock-up specials in our local grocery stores. While beautiful greeting cards can’t make much of an after-school snack, they can offer others the longer-lasting satisfaction and peace of reading scripture.
2. Oversized trash bags on rolls. These are useful, absolutely. They’re effective at doing their job. And it’s likely many of us have a few hundred waiting for the big leaf fall this year. Why not consider religious greeting cards instead? They can’t hold all your yard waste, they do have special and faith-inspired messages to help you remember you are loved by a wonderful Creator – who doesn’t make any trash.
3. Nuts. Nuts are healthy and tasty, but they’re also available in bulk at most of our shopping venues. They’re convenient, but they may lack a little pizzazz and they certainly lack staying power. Stationary, calendars and Christmas cards from The Printery House can be read, admired and read again while you’re enjoying a handful of lesser-priced nuts from your local store.
4. Popcorn. We all love popcorn – salty, sweet, chocolate covered. However, we don’t all love those “collectors” tins that are too pretty to just throw away, yet seem to pile up in basements, garages and storage rooms for the next garage sale. Throwing them away isn’t an option, either, since there’s a certain element of guilt at wondering if they should be recycled, and again, there’s usually a pretty picture of mountains on the side. Better choice: Christmas cards or calendars that bring joy at the moment, and many times over, without collecting in a side room.
5. Flowers. Flowers are lovely, but they fade fast. A lovely set of Christmas cards from The Printery House can feature beautiful greenery and florals without need of water, and without the risk of luring a housecat or a pet into munching on them. Religious greeting cards are a much more convenient and low-maintenance choice for your school or church fundraiser.
Contact The Printery House today to learn more about the school fundraising programs or affiliate fundraising programs. After all, everyone enjoys (and cherishes) a wonderful card or calendar that’s been monastic made – especially when the purchase helps support their school or church for years to come.Share This: