Looking for Christmas gifts for kids with meaning? Want something that will be different from a basic shirt, toy or video game?
This year, spend 30 minutes shopping at Catholic online stores. You’ll find many excellent resources to review, click and buy without meandering aimlessly through a major department store and ending up with something that may not add any value or meaning to a child’s life.
Great news – with stores like The Printery House, you can shop for inspiriting gifts around the clock, cozy at home. Gifts for kids and teens today on Catholic online stores will likely go way beyond your expectations; many have updated selections and can reach all age groups.
Here are some examples of religious Christmas gifts kids will love:
1. God’s Smallest Wonders Mug: The little red bird with a backdrop of falling snow, printed with “God’s smallest wonders… often bring the greatest joys” will make a child smile as they enjoy a cup of milk or hot chocolate. Kids love to have their own special mug! Buy an extra one to send to mom and dad.
2. Willow Tree Musical Angel: This popular Willow Tree figurine turns as it plays “Amazing Grace,” sure to bring a little girl on your shopping list joy day after day. It’s decorated with tree branches representing life and growth.
3. What Child is This? Seek and Find Advent: This bright new addition features daily devotions for children and seek-and-find photos that tell Bible stories about waiting and watching for the coming Messiah. A child will enjoy this adventure every day of Advent! Order now for a surprise holiday gift.
4. Jesus Calling Bible Storybook: “Nothing in heaven or on earth can stop Me from loving you” is the core message of this Bible storybook for kids. Stories from the Bible are placed with devotions from top Christian author Sarah Young.
Check out these Christian gift ideas for teens this Christmas:
1. Framed art prints: Teens want to make their space their own, so send a teen on your list a bright framed print. It will inspire and remind others who visit about the Truth and hope in God. Try one from The Printery House, such as “Let your light shine before others.”
2. The Word For All Seasons Desk Calendar: This new and vivid wall calendar or desk calendar is the perfect faith-filled way to help a teen keep track of plans and assignments, their way.
3. Monogram of Christ Pendant: With bold mosaic colors and contemporary lettering, this cross pendant is a hip way for a teen on your list to share their faith. Pendant says “I have called you by your name, you are mine.” (Isaiah 43:1)
This year, won’t you enjoy Christmas even more by shopping at Catholic online stores like The Printery House? Start today, and in half an hour, have several of your names checked off your list. Every card is made on-site by monks and artists, as it has been for 60 years. Read more and be inspired at: www.printeryhouse.org