How to Find the Best Religious Gifts
The best religious gifts might surprise you. They can range from whimsical and clever to heartfelt and touching. Today you can expand your thinking far beyond items like a basic cross – new religious gift items truly reflect a growing awareness and interest in faith and all the ways it can be expressed.
Part of the escalated interest in finding the best religious gifts may come from pop culture, with more reality shows and programs allowing faith to shine bright and bold. The wild success of Duck Dynasty, for example, has people searching online for items that express how their faith shared among family makes them “happy happy happy.” Other shows and best-selling books are reflecting a desire to simplify and concentrate on what really matters, and these can be clues as you explore how to find the best religious gifts for a special occasion (or just to encourage someone).
Here are some clues for how to find the best religious gift:
1. Consider the journey the recipient is on. Do they need encouragement? A pat on the back? Or something to smile about or shake up their day? Try a fun and colorful wall plaque or a piece of Christian wall art, which are popular across secular and religious gift markets. A bold statement about faith, a scripture and colorful text make a straightforward statement to the recipient and all who enter their home.
2. Think about the aspects of their faith that seem to inspire them most. If they are enjoying an active quiet time of prayer and reflection, try a top-quality candle with a scripture verse or embellishment.
3. Is the person you’re shopping for getting ready to embark on a journey? Consider something unique, like handcrafted soaps that include a scripture verse. Or, try a subject-specific devotional that’s easy to pack and share.
4. Coffee, anyone? Many of us have a daily routine of coffee or tea, and a beautiful and inspiring mug can be a great gift they’ll use several times a week. It’s also a way to share faith at work in a non-intimidating way.
5. Consider a decorative planter, or even a popular Willow Tree sculpture. Both are excellent gifts to commemorate occasions like religious ordination, anniversaries of religious service or a life milestone. These are the kinds of gifts that are likely to be enjoyed for years and eventually passed on to others.
When you’re pondering how to find the best religious gift, consider the source and the story behind the gift. Gifts and cards from the monks and artists at The Printery House are outstanding for their craftsmanship, quality and because they support a legacy of monastic works. Cards from The Printery House have been made on-site in the USA for the past 60 years, and together with a diverse assortment of gifts, you’ll have everything you need to truly celebrate life and faith with friends and family.