Religious Gifts For Women That Won’t End up in Next Year’s Yard Sale
What do women want when it comes to choosing a gift? Those who live out their faith want gift items to help share that message, and today there are more creative options than ever for the women in your life.
If you’re considering religious gifts for women in your life, such as good friends, mentors, church staff or a child’s teacher, think about the ways a gift can help encourage her throughout her day. A coffee mug with scripture is a good example; another would be a calendar or day planner with reminders of her faith. The best gifts are those that combine faith messages with a practical purpose, so that she’ll appreciate the gift throughout the year.
Here are other examples of religious gifts for women that won’t end up in next year’s yard sale:
1. Candles are always a good choice. A beautiful candle or candle holder can be enjoyed all year long, casting a peaceful glow or bringing energy to a gray day.
2. Wall plaques look great as home décor and work as daily faith reminders. Several Christian wall plaques are available, ranging from those that have encouraging quotes to those that highlight beautiful scriptures from God’s word. They can be a fun accompaniment to any kitchen, living room or bedroom décor for any age.
3. What girl doesn’t love jewelry? Look for jewelry that will remind her of God’s love, such as a bracelet or necklace. From teens to 20-somethings to busy moms, every woman appreciates a little sparkle and it’s even better when it helps build up her faith.
4. Faith-sharing cards are simple and fun to share. Women can carry beautiful and bright faith-sharing cards in their purse to hand out at favorite businesses or when talking with friends. This is a simple way to get a meaningful conversation started.
5. How about a handcrafted scented soap with a story? The Printery House offers handcrafted and lovely scented soaps, complete with rustic packaging and a note of scripture. These soaps are made by nearby Benedictine Sisters of Perpetual Adoration in Clyde, Missouri and each includes a drop of holy water and a prayer for the recipient.
Religious gifts for women can be both personal and practical, for any occasion – or just as a gift for no reason at all other than to surprise a friend or family member. Order a selection today from The Printery House, and see the great works of the monks and the employees of Conception Abbey.
This monastery is situated in the rolling lands of northwest Missouri offers quality gift choices for anyone on your list. You’ll be inspired to share these meaningful gifts, and it’s fun to have a selection on-hand for surprising someone.