With the upswing in popular books by authors like Max Lucado and movies by Christian producer Kirk Cameron including “Fireproof,” there’s a similar new interest in Christian products and gifts for men. While it used to be that selections were limited in Christian stores and online, it’s not true now – you can find everything from great devotionals to coffee mugs and even hand-made shaving kits for the Christian men in your life.
Many men will find the selection today refreshing and an easy way to share their faith at the office, in organizations they belong to and in their own homes.
Here are some great Christian products for the men on your list. Keep these in mind for events like Father’s Day, birthdays, graduations and “just because.”
1. Men like sturdy coffee mugs. Look for one with a little whimsy like “God Bless this Irish Man,” from The Printery House. Fill it up with favorite candies or coffee beans when you give it.
2. Handcrafted soap: Say see you later to flowery girl scents; try this collection of soaps that are made by the Benedictine Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. The selection is unique and masculine and each soap is sent with a prayer and a few drops of holy water. Scents range from earthy to musky and are perfect for any man on your list. Try the popular Mayan Gold scent!
3. A Celtic cross is great year-round to say to a husband, brother or father that you appreciate his faith. Designs can be very masculine today, including slate black with a Celtic knot.
4. The Olive Wood Comfort Cross is a great item to hold onto in times of thoughtful prayer or meditation, or even times of worry. Holding a small cross in your hand as you walk, think, meditate or pray can be very calming and inspiring – and this one, along with others like it, remain popular for both genders.
5. A handwritten religious card can make a lasting impact on any man. While some men are said to struggle with speaking their feelings, anyone would enjoy receiving a note of admiration. It’s something they can keep for years to come, and it’s even better if it’s a unique, hand-created design like those offered here at The Printery House, a apostolic work of the monks and artists of Conception Abbey, MO.
These are just a few ideas for men when it comes to Christian products. It’s easier and more meaningful than ever to share a message of faith (or celebrate a message of faith) with the men in your life. Try it today! (Start here at The Printery House for amazing hand-designed cards and a full gift