As more families look to simplify their clutter and their lives, it’s more important than ever to send a gift with thoughtful meaning to help someone share their faith – or simply to encourage them. Gifts and cards with true meaning can find a place in your home, and that of friends and family.
The rise in interest toward creating a space that’s full of meaning, and less full of excess, is fueled in part by Jen Hatmaker’s smash hit book “7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess,” published by Alive Communications. The book reminds readers that all of our resources have the potential to possess us, instead of remaining our possessions, if we aren’t careful.
Here are some Christian products that will remind the recipients to hold on to gratitude and faith:
1. Wall plaque: Choose an uplifting message or a blessing on a decorative Christian wall plaque. It’s a message of faith that can be used in any room or even a garden. It’ll stay when other items get transferred out.
2. Hand-created Christian cards: Everyone appreciates having just the right card to send, and you can tuck in some stamps for a useful, faith-filled gift.
3. Bible: A study bible or devotional bible is always a keeper and can be shared at the right moment with someone else.
4. Devotional: A simple devotional makes a great choice among top ten Christian gifts because it invites the reader to a few quiet moments of prayer and reflection.
5. Jewelry: Necklaces and bracelets with Christian charms are more popular than ever to help share a message of hope and remind wearers what really matters.
6. Calendar: A calendar for the kitchen, filled with scripture, will be appreciated daily.
7. Stationary: Have you ever had your own set of custom stationary? There’s always something special about getting it out to write a note or letter.
8. Door knocker: Remind yourself, and your guests, that Christ rules this home with a unique Christian door knocker.
9. Prayer cards: Send a beautiful set as a gift. They can be shared for years to come as a source of encouragement, and used as simple decorations or even bookmarks.
10. Decorative cross: From wooden to bronze or brightly-colored designs, nothing grounds a person more in the things that truly matter like a beautiful decorative cross for the wall.
If you’re looking for the top ten Christian products to give and get, keep in mind the best gifts have a story behind them – and invite the recipient to create their own story. You can “send something you believe in” with a gift or card from The Printery House.