Today is always a good day to say thanks to your priest or pastor for all their service and leadership. From weekly inspiration to visiting members to helping celebrate your life’s milestones, your priest or pastor definitely leaves a lasting impact on your life and that of your family. If you’re not sure how to show your appreciation, read on for some easy tips on choosing from religious gift ideas.
1. Go simple – send a beautiful handwritten card, out of the blue. Why not surprise your pastor with a card with a personal message? You can even get kids involved by having them include a hand-drawn picture. This is even more meaningful when you choose a religious greeting card made by the monks and artists at the Printery House, an apostolic work of the Benedictine monastery Conception Abbey.
2. Coffee, anyone? It’s always fun to remember that someone appreciated you with a new coffee mug. Whether it’s used at the office or at home, it’ll bring a smile. Look for one with an uplifting scripture or even a bit of humor. Every time they enjoy a hot cup of coffee they will be encouraged.
3. Christian wall art is more popular than ever … send your pastor or priest something to brighten up their office or their living room. From bright colors and bold scriptures to peaceful images, there are so many ways to say “thank you” when it comes to wall art.
4. If your pastor or priest is a rock for your family, show it with a decorative rock for their garden or home. This garden stone from The Printery House has an eye-catching but simple design that’s appealing all year long, in any season.
5. Why not send a picture frame with your family together with your priest or pastor? If you’ve shared a family or church event recently, send a photo as a keepsake in a frame that’s ready to display. Everyone’s desk can use a new look now and then, and it’ll be even more special with your family photo.
This is just the start for ways to say “thank you” to your pastor or priest. Take a moment to look through our gifts and card at The Printery House so that you can send your appreciation today, and you’ll both be blessed.